Ruby on Rails Developer Role
QContact is a rapidly growing and profitable provider of software which allows businesses to take control of their communications. Whether customers wish to call, text, e-mail, live chat, tweet – we provide a single interface to manage every conversation as well as providing ticketing, CRM and more. With users as far East as the US and as far West as Australia – we help businesses across the world meet all their CRM & Communication needs.
QContact has always been a remote-first company, and our development team is spread across Europe. We are now looking for another back end engineer to join the team. If you want to big a tiny cog in a big machine, we’re not the right business for you. If you want a very high level of autonomy, with the ability to make your own decisions – this is the role for you.
- You should have at least two years experience with Ruby on Rails
- You should have a good understanding of SQL and how to write efficient queries
- Experience with Elasticsearch a benefit
- You must be fluent in English
- You must reside within in the European Union or United Kingdom
- Great career prospects – we are growing rapidly and always look to promote from within.
- 20 days paid time-off plus national holidays in your home country
- Paid Paternal / Maternity / Adopotion Leave
- Flexible working time
We are an equal opportunities employer – we welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.